Promed is expanding its presence in the hospital sector, initially through the sale of examination gloves and hand hygiene products and subsequently through sales of small equipment items.
In a separate development Promed will be acting as a distributor for Ethicon sutures in Ireland.
These developments have created the need for a field based Hospital Account Manager who will develop business with hospitals and distributors on the island of Ireland.
We are inviting applications for the full time position of a
Hospital and Distribution Sales Account Manager
You will be reporting to the Managing Director.
1. Managing and developing allocated accounts to achieve sales targets.
2. Building long term commercial relationships with hospital clinical and purchasing representatives.
3. Providing training and educational support to hospitals (i.e. gloves and hand hygiene products.
4. Preparing and implementing distributor development plans.
5. Representing Promed at trade shows.
1. Excellent selling and account management skills ideally with experience in the healthcare sector.
2. Experience of managing and developing distributors.
3. Proven success in delivering sales growth.
4. Good negotiation skills.
5. Ability to work with clinical and administrative staff in the hospitals.
6. Good product presentation and demonstration / training skills.
7. Ability to work on own initiative whilst in the field and as part of the larger Promed team.
As the position involves a large amount of travel across the country a company car will be provided; however, it is expected that the successful candidate will need to stay away from home to fulfil the role.
Please send CV with a covering letter outlining how you meet our requirements on the above qualification criteria by email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday 15th May 2011.